Joe Hardt - Austin, TX Yearbook Representative
Call me today to help make your job easier and more fun!
Yearbooks are hard work! But, they are also fun, important, and a great learning experience for the students involved. Students learn empathy for others, business skills, design skills, valuable industry software skills, and much, much more!
I am a former educator, yearbook adviser, and yearbook cover artist. I understand the needs of advisers and am lucky enough to have the best job in the world and be able to work and live in Austin, Texas!
My goals as a yearbook rep are to:
1. Lead with honesty and integrity.
2. Bring value to my customers and community.
3. Learn something new every day and implement that knowlege through my relationships with customers and schools.
4. Earn customer loyalty and trust through relationships built on service, commitment, understanding, communication, and hard work.
5. Make the job of building a yearbook easier and more fun for the advisers and students involved.
6. Spread the word far and wide that Herff Jones is the best yearbook provider around!
Let's put the "fun" back into yearbook together!